Saturday, August 29, 2009

Fairy's Live Here

Emma and Lucy were using their imagination while I was busy in the house and here is what they came up with.


I remember as a child I would imagine and dream about fairies and little villages. Emma and Lucy gathered together things they would need to make a little fairy house. Now all we need to do is wait for the fairy to come move in.


Here is the little house up close and personal. Wouldn't you like to live here? I would.

Clever Emma cracked an almond and used the shell for the little bed. She will be cushioned by a moss mattress and a leaf pillow. There was also a floor of moss and a little tree made from a weed. How cute is this?

I will be moving my one big toe in soon.

1 comment:

Kelli said...

I LOVE this!! They did such an awesome job, and they are so creative!