Monday, August 31, 2009

Little Man Is Four Today

It is so hard to believe that Byron is four today. Time has flown and this much awaited birthday finally arrived.


He has been talking about his birthday for months now and informed me a week or so ago that he was going to turn five, not four. He wanted five candles, not four. Five presents, not four. I wonder what we will do when he finally turns five.


His mommy baked cupcakes with him today and he got to have some fun gifts like a new fishing pole. We will be joining him for a jet boat ride on the Rogue River this Friday for his birthday and mine. Should be a fun outing.


I just love this little boy. Is he not the most adorable little guy? He is a busy little ball of wind one minute and a snuggly little love the next.


Oh and a silly little tease. Happy birthday my little man. I love you.

2 comments:

Lindsay Marchant said...

He is so cute! I would say good looking, but he is only 4 and I would feel weird! All I know is girls are gonna love him. He seems like he enjoys getting his picture taken!

Kelli said...

Haha I like the last picture! He's such a little goof, but soo cute!