Tuesday, October 6, 2009

New Assistant Coach

Lucy has decided she wants to play soccer this fall. In the four year old age group they have four practice/game sessions falling on Tuesdays.


The soccer star. She told me she was brave. Of course this was after the game while driving home. Bravery is easier when you are eating your snack and in a warm car with no other soccer stars around.


Last nights game was spent helping her coach. This is what we saw.


Yes coach. You tell them.

Might be just a bit boring here. "Let's move!"


Oops!


Oops again. I don't know why she was doing this but I have about ten pictures of the hand over the mouth. What a crack up.


So maybe I can walk on these cool orange cones to kill the coaching time.


Yay! Finally done...daddeeeey!

3 comments:

Eric said...

Awww... She is so cute!

Jill said...

ha ha ha! I love it! That's our Goosey Girl for sure...I love the hand over her mouth too! She's so cute, I miss the little stink.

Dawn Colclasure said...

Hi, I found your blog through FeedJit. Those pictures are so cute.