Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Happy Birthday Emmy

Today is a special day. This day my first grandchild was born ten years ago. Hard to believe time has flown so fast.

Emma is a sweet and loving young lady. She always has a smile for me and is such a soft hearted little girl.

So thoughtful and sweet. Growing into a young lady so quickly.

Adores her daddy......

and her sister.

She loves her cousins and is so kind and patient with them.

Just look how they all crowd around her while having a snack and making silly faces on my computer.

Oh Emma your mommy would be so proud of the beautiful little spirit you are today. Happy birthday my love.

3 comments:

Kristi Flanagan said...

Happy Birthday Emma! We love and miss you!

Aunt Krissie, Uncle Pat, Jordan, Addie & Lexie

Jill said...

Happy birthday, Emmy Lou! You're so grown up, i can't stand it!!!! I love you to pieces though, and so do Byron, Ayden, and stinky Uncle Wade!!!!


p.s. Seeing that picture of the 4 turkeys crowded on the couch making faces on the computer explains the mysterious chocolate stains I found the next day... ;o) he he! I couldn't figure out how they got there!!!! They came out easy though! ;o)

rtfgvb7821 said...

IS VERY GOOD..............................